All applications are prepared by
Robert Alexander MARN 0955468
Assistance is given in the following visa Applications:
- Parent Visas (subclasses) 173, 143, 804, 864, 884, 103
- Partner visas (subclasses) 300, 820/801, 309/100
- Skilled visas
- GSM visas (General Skilled Migration) (subclasses) 189, 190, 491
- Employer- sponsored visas (subclasses) 186, 457, 494
- Business, Investor visas (subclasses) 188, 888
Assistance with other visas sub classes will be determined on individual circumstances (full list of Australian visas)
Many applications require skill assessments – preparation of these applications are also included in quoted fees (the application charges will be listed in “Disbursements”)
If your visa application involves a state sponsorship/nomination – preparation of the state application is also included in the quoted fees (there may be seperate application charges – to be included in disbursements)
Quick eligibility assessment:
Please download and compete the Visa Eligibility Questionnaire for a quick assessment. The details you provide will be used to determine your eligibility for a GSM (General Skilled Migration) visa to Australia or any other options you may have and to provide an estimate as to the costs.
If you wish to make a more general inquiry – please use this form instead.